Sometimes called "film replacement technology", Computed Radiography (CR) systems are used in hospitals to capture patient radiological images in digital format instead of conventional photographic film, using a flexible phosphor Imaging Plate (IP).
CR has several significant advantages:
– Phosphor Imaging Plates are reusable
– Chemical processing and a darkroom are not required
– Plate exposure times are typically less than film
– Significantly reduces radiation dose to patient
– Image quality can be easily optimized
– Patient information is easily stored and shared, enabling healthcare at the speed of light.
We supply state-of-the-art CR systems for your healthcare needs. Let's help take your medical practice to the next level!
Click here to contact us.